A level 2018 results: In Madhya Pradesh, the turnout for the 230 assembly seats was held on November 28. In the state BJP is once again trying to gain power, then there is a strong emphasis on returning to Congress.
Counting of votes has begun for the Madhya Pradesh Election Result. It was voted on November 28 here. 75.05% voting has taken place in the state. A total of 230 assembly seats in the state have been voted. In the trends so far, the BJP and the Congress are getting stiff competition. No party seems to get a majority. In this way others can play a vital role in forming a government here. Let us know that the other 10 seats are going on ahead. Others include BSP, SP and Independent legislators.
A level 2018 results
The sign of power change in the exit poll
Most of the exit polls are pointing to power change. However, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan has been claiming himself as the largest surveyor and for the fourth time he has been claiming victory. Now the question is whether BJP will return to power for the fourth time in the history of the party led by Shivraj Singh? Or, Jyotiraditya Scindia and Kamal Nath pair will return Congress to Madhya Pradesh.
UPDATES(A level 2018 results) ..
– Once again the Congress is ahead in the MP. Congress is ahead in 113 seats, BJP is ahead in 107 seats and 10 other seats.
– According to Election Commission trends BJP is ahead in 113 seats, Congress 106 seats and 11 other seats.
– Ashok Chavan Boley – In MP, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh, the Congress is almost close to forming the government. The credit of this victory goes to Rahul Gandhi. There was no Modi wave in this election, neither EVM got a chance to tampar nor money was allowed. All this is the result of the hard work of Rahul Gandhi and the hard work of the Congress workers.
– Rakesh Shukla wins SP nomination
– BJP is now looking to make an edge over the Congress. While BJP is leading in 115 seats, Congress is ahead in 105 seats.
BJP is going ahead in Mandsaur, the stronghold of the Kisan movement. Yashpal Sisodia of BJP is moving forward in Mandsaur. At the same time BJP is ahead in Suvsara, Malhargarh, while the Congress is ahead in the doorstep.
– In view of the trends of five states, Supremo Mayawati of Bahujan Samaj Party made it clear that her party will not be with BJP in any situation. Mayawati has called Delhi for elected MLAs of Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and MP.
– Samajwadi Party leader Ramgopal Yadav said, if needed, then Congress will support
– Both the Congress and the BJP are in touch with the BSP. Let the Congress and the BJP both be away from the majority. BJP is leading in 107 seats and the Congress is ahead in 109 seats and the other 14 seats are going on ahead. In such a scenario, the BSP legislators can play an important role in the formation of government.
– Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on trends that congratulations on those who have won the elections and congratulated those parties who have won.
– The fight between the Congress and the BJP is continuing. So far no party has seen a majority in the party. If the BJP is going ahead with 110 seats, Congress is ahead in 107 seats.
– Now once again the Congress has gone ahead. Congress is ahead in 113 seats, then BJP is ahead in 105 seats.(A level 2018 results)
– Former CM of Babulal Gaur said that the trend is showing that people are unhappy with the BJP. It is not necessary that you win every time. This happens when you are in power for 15 years.
– Congress has made a comeback in trends. The Congress has come to 108 seats compared to the BJP’s 112 seats.
– Once again the BJP is ahead. If BJP goes ahead with 110 seats, Congress is ahead in 109 seats.
– There is a strong fight between the Congress and the BJP in trends. Congress has been ahead in 115 seats, then BJP is going ahead with 105 seats.
– Once again the fork of the mp3 has become a collision. BJP is leading in 105 seats, Congress is leading in 111 seats.
– The trends of the mp3 are again reversed. Earlier, when Congress was getting majority, now it has come to 112, while BJP is ahead in 103 seats.
– Congress has won the majority in trends. Meanwhile, CM Congress President Kamal Nath’s home CM Digvijay Singh and Jyotiraditya reached Sindhia.
Before PM Modi’s session PM Modi talked to journalists He said that the government will bring many bills of public interest It would be nice to have a dialogue in Parliament.
A level 2018 results
– Congress has secured majority in trends. Congress has been ahead in 116 seats, then BJP is ahead in 101 seats.
– BJP seems to be moving towards the majority. If the BJP is ahead in 111 seats, Congress is ahead in 107 seats. Let me tell you 116 seats for the majority.
– The fight between the BJP and the Congress is continuing. BJP is ahead in 110 seats, Congress is ahead in 108 seats. There are 5 other seats going forward.
– PM Modi has convened a meeting of BJP Core Group to review the results of five states.
– Many ministers of CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan are following. School Education Minister Deepak Joshi, PWD Minister Rampal and Public Relations minister Narottam Mishra are following.
– BJP has been ahead once again. BJP is leading 105 seats, Congress is ahead in 103 seats.
– Congress is ahead in 105 seats in the trend, then BJP is ahead in 102 seats.
– The fight for the thorns continues. Congress is leading 102 seats and BJP is ahead in 100 seats.
– There is a strong fight between the BJP and the Congress in the MP. Congress is ahead in 100 seats, while BJP is ahead in 92 seats.
– Now the BJP has made an edge. BJP has been ahead in 85 seats, Congress is ahead in 82 seats.
– The fork of the fork continues in the mp3. Congress is leading in 79 seats, BJP is ahead in 72 seats.
– Exciting competition continues in MP3. The Congress is ahead in 65 seats and the BJP is ahead in 60 seats.
– Congress keeps growing The Congress is ahead in 60 seats and BJP is ahead in 56 seats.
– Congress is leading in 59 seats, BJP is ahead in 54 seats.
– Former CM Digvijay Singh said that Congress will form government in MP
– Akhilesh Yadav says – when another one becomes formed together eleven … Then the elders become the power of nine two eleven.
– Now once again the Congress has made the edge. Congress is leading in 47 seats, BJP is ahead in 42 seats.
– Very exciting competition is going on between BJP and Congress. Congress is leading in 29 seats, BJP is ahead in 28 seats.
– In the collision of the BJP, BJP is now ahead. BJP on 28 seats(A level 2018 results)
Bhopal City SP from outside Old Central Jail counting centre: Dedicated teams deployed to ensure full security. Diversion points put on roads outside centres. There's a 3-tier security system. Any device that can help communication isn't allowed inside”#MadhyaPradeshElections2018 pic.twitter.com/KJNjPEE7sN
— ANI (@ANI) December 11, 2018
How many people did the franchise use(A level 2018 results)
According to the Election Commission, there are a total of 5,03,94,086 voters in Madhya Pradesh in 2018, which includes 2,40,76,693 female voters and 2,62,56,157 male voters. The voting percentage of male voters was 75.98 while the voting percentage of women voters was 74.03. This time 75.05 per cent voting was registered in Madhya Pradesh. In 2013, 72.07 percent of the voters exercised their franchise.
What was the picture of the Assembly in 2013(A level 2018 results)
Of the 230 seats in the Madhya Pradesh assembly, 35 seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes whereas 47 seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes. There are 148 non-reserved seats. In the assembly elections held in 2013, BJP won 165 seats and formed the government for the third consecutive time in the state, whereas the Congress had to satisfy itself with 58 seats. At that time Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) won 4 seats and independents won 3 seats.
546 total views, 2 views today