Akash Ambani weeding: Shloka Mehta, daughter of industrialist Mukesh Ambani’s son, Akash Ambani and daughter of diamond trader Russel Mehta, is going to be tied in the bondage of marriage on Saturday night. Celebration of the wedding has been going on almost a week before
Akash and Shloka will be in the Geo World Center located in the Bandra-Kurla Complex. Which has been inaugurated a few days ago. Ambilani’s residence, Antilia has also been decorated in a grand way for the wedding. Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, his wife Cherie Blair and former United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will be guests at the wedding.
Wedding Functions from 9th to 11th March (Akash Ambani weeding)
- Starting on Saturday (March 9), Wedding Ceremonies will last for 3 days.
- Akash Ambani will take a procession from the Geo Center on Saturday afternoon at 3.30 pm.
- Breakfast is arranged at 6.30 am and dinner will be held at the Geo World Center.
- On Tuesday March 10, at 6.30 pm, the Mangal Gala will commence and once again dinner will be held at Geo World Center.
- On March 11, a Grand Wedding reception will be given by the Ambani family at Geo World Center, BKC, Mumbai.
- This reception will include all the people of Bollywood, politics, sports and business world.
Fadnavis, Goyal will also be included
Other guests who attended the wedding include Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, Finance Minister Piyush Goyal, Saudi Arabian oil minister Khalid al-Falih and his wife, Belgian politician and member of the European Parliament Verronic de Keeper, Indian Congress leader Anand Sharma and American politician Eric Cantor is involved.
School of the Sky is Friend Shloka (Akash Ambani weeding)
Akash Ambani’s fiancé is a director in Blue Diamonds on Shloka. The 28-year-old sky and we are friends of the age group Shloka. Both of them were from Dhirubhai Ambani International School. Shloka has completed Masters Degree in Law from the London School of Economics and Political Science. Shloka is a social worker as well as being a business lode. Shloka started an NGO with Connect Four in 2015, which provides education, food, shelter etc. to the needy.
Pre-Wedding Celebration in Switzerland
The pre-wedding celebration of Sky and Shloka was kept in St. Moritz of Switzerland. This pre-wedding celebration lasted three days. Many celebrities were also involved in this celebration. Mehndi Ceremani of Akash and Shloka took place on Thursday night. In this, Isha and her husband rejoice. Both of them were married on December 12, 2018. Many people of the country had participated in this marriage.
490 total views, 2 views today