Earthquake tremors were felt in the area of NCR including the capital Delhi on Wednesday morning. The intensity of this earthquake was 3.9 on the Richter scale. Earthquake shocks have been felt in many areas of western Uttar Pradesh including Delhi. It is being told that the center of the earthquake was Bagpat of western Uttar Pradesh. No damage has been reported from the earthquake shock yet. Epicenter of earthquake 5 km Was inside
Let us tell you that earthquake shocks have been felt not only on Delhi-NCR but in many parts of the world on Wednesday. Earthquake tremors were felt in many parts of Tajikistan and parts of the US on Wednesday.
— Akash Bhardwaj (@Akash_bynext) February 20, 2019
Why does earthquake occur again and again?
Significantly, the upper surface of the Earth is composed of 7 tectonic plates. Whenever these plates collide with each other, the earthquake conditions arise. During the earthquake, these plates try to penetrate each other’s area. In the meantime, the energy that is generated will keep the earth moving or tearing. Many times if the intensity of the earthquake remains intact then there is a danger of coming to an aftershock for a long time.
What is the significance of the intensity of an earthquake, how much is the effect?
– Seismograph only reveals the earthquake on the 0 to 1.9 rq. Scale.
– There is a slight vibration when the earthquake occurs at 2 to 2.9 meters.
– If there is an earthquake on a 3 to 3.9-liter scale, then a truck passes near you, it has an impact.
– 4 to 4.9 Richter scale can cause windows to break when earthquakes occur. Tangled frames can fall on the walls.
– Furniture can move when earthquake occurs at 5 to 5.9 Richter scale.
288 total views, 4 views today