- Even an unhurried 30 minute stroll a day may reduce the risk for blood flow related dementia among the elderly.(health tips) A lot of the things that have been proven to be good for the heart, now show accumulating evidence that these work for the brain.
health tips -some important health and life style tips
- Did you realize that people often come to our office to get rid of a problem that they have and don’t want? Sure. But, do you know why some of them make chiropractic part of their healthy lifestyle? Because they found out that we
are even more valuable to them in helping them get something that they want but don’t have… good health. That’s right! Many of our practice’s best members are still with us so we can help them grow their health right. What a concept.
- Studies confirm that regular exercise not only helps maintain good health but may even prevent the onset of chronic diseases, such as heart disease, osteoarthritis and dementia. And, since these are the types of conditions that cost the most to the already strapped sickness care delivery system,an ounce of prevention may be worth far more than a pound of cure.
- Chronically sick children often suffer from compromised immune, nervous and endocrine systems, predisposing them to more illnesses as adults. It’s an issue that extends beyond health, but touches on self-esteem, productivity and economics. We suggest looking at how we all can add to the quality of our children’s lives through healthy lifestyle choices
- It should be clear… the further we get from a natural environment and natural foods that are unaltered either in their cultivation or preparation, the more problems we create for kids today and for future generations. The further we get from a healthy lifestyle that includes both proper nutrition and proper and adequate amounts of exercise, the greater the potential negative effect on their health. When we start promoting healthy lifestyle habits,we will get healthier kids.
“How to Whiten Your Skin Naturally – 100% Guarantee!”Click Here!
479 total views, 1 views today