- Need a new boost in your exercise routine? Then try doing your exercises in the water. Join a water aerobics class at your local gym or learn some do-ityourself water exercises that you can do in your own pool.
- Worried about calories? Modify your meals to include more spices and less fattening condiments like butter, sour cream and mayonnaise. Additionally, use condiments in moderation and in small amounts.
- Natural makeup means natural! Skip foundation and use tinted moisturizer. Lay off the dark and dramatic eye makeup. Stick to simple colors and minimal mascara. Use nude or no lip color with clear gloss.
- Sunscreen is only effective with reapplication. Reapply your sunscreen every 2 hours and use a formula that is made for the activity you’re doing, like swimming or sports.
- The greatest lip colors can be made by blending one or more shades of lipsticks you don’t care for. Not only can you come up with colors that meet your needs,you’ll also have a shade that is unique.
- Medical studies have suggested that using skincare products with vitamin C,ALA (alpha lipoic acid), and DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) are ideal for treating certain types of uneven skin tone.
- The best way to save time while heading for a tanning bed is to come fully prepared. Arrive in clothing that is easy and fast to remove and keep jewelry and other accessories in your purse.
- A cool lukewarm shower can help you prevent dry flaky skin. And be sure to pat dry – no rubbing. Vigorous rubbing will only irritate your skin and undo all the good your cool shower did you.
- To avoid creases in your eye shadow, first apply a light powder on your eyelids,unless you are using cream eye shadow. In this case, do not use powder because when combined, it will clump or clog.
- Got sparse or thin eyebrows that need to be better? Then invest in a good brow power and apply with an angled brush to fill in the bad areas. Be sure to get the powder in the same shade as your brows.
- Replace the sponges in your compact on a regular basis to avoid bacteria from gathering. Now and then, toss the whole compact and start fresh – the average shelf life for cosmetics is 6 to 12 months.
- Eating foods rich in vitamins C, E, and A, like mangos, maintain and repair skin cells. A diet lacking these vitamins will result in a dry, flaky complexion.
- For first-time tweezers, define your arch by slowing thinning the eyebrows. The arch should be at the highest point above the middle of your iris. Remove any hairs that fall outside the natural line.
- Make a special note on your calendar the week before you know your menstrual cycle will begin to switch to gentler skincare products. It’s best tochoose products made for sensitive skin.
“How to Whiten Your Skin Naturally – 100% Guarantee!”Click Here!
1,283 total views, 2 views today