10 special events of 70th Republic Day: On the 70th Republic Day, the grand parade on the Rajpath and the nomadious floats won the hearts of everyone. Along with many dignitaries including President Covind, Prime Minister Modi, Vice President Venkaiah Naidu, foreign guests and VVIP participated in the function. There was a crowd of thousands on Rajpath to see the grand parade. This year is the year of 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation, so in all 22 songs, Bapu has been prominent. Let’s see, at 10 points, what has been the occasion of Republic Day parade this time.
This time the chief guest of the Republic Day celebrations was South Africa’s President Cyril Ramphosa. He was present at the ceremony with his wife, Dr. Shepo Motespe and a high level delegation. He is on a tour of India for the first time. His visit is of 2 days.
- The women’s team of Assam Rifles, the oldest paramilitary force, participated in the parade for the first time. This squad was led by Lt Gen Kasturi.
- Seeing amazing adventurers on the bikes of army jawans, barbarous people pressed fingers in their teeth. The female jawan also carried out a dangerous stunt on the bike.
Republic Day Parade: 10 special events of 70th Republic Day celebrations
- This time in the Republic Day parade many things happened for the first time. Biofuel Aircraft participated for the first time in the flyfasts. Apart from this, for the first time, 4 former soldiers of the Indian National Army of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose also appeared on the Rajpath. Everyone is above 90 years of age.
- The parade and the floats on Rajpath have advocated the country’s aan, ban, elegance and cultural diversity. For the first time, systems that detect land mines, middle-class surface to air missiles, as well as Arjun Armed Recovery and Repair wheels have also been seen on the Rajpath.
- This year is the 150th birth anniversary of Bapu. After three years on Rajpath, the railway tableau came out, whose theme was ‘Bapu’s Journey to Mohandas Gandhi from Mahatma Gandhi’.
- Central Industrial Security Force, ie CISF, participated in the Republic Day parade 11 years later. The CISF is responsible for the security of Rajghat, the Samadhi of Bapu in Delhi. Bapu is 150th anniversary this year, due to this, the CISF got the chance to join the parade.
- For the first time, the Army’s Gorkha Brigade took part in the parade. Gurkha Brigade, which has made a special identity due to its indomitable courage and bravery, is composed of 7 different Gorkha Regiments.(10 special events of 70th Republic Day)
- . The country’s highest gallantry award winners of Param Vir Chakra too will be included in the Rajpath Parade. Paramveer Chakra winner Subedar Major Bana Singh, Subedar Yogendra Singh Yadav and Subedar Sanjay Kumar also joined the parade.
- 10. The spectacular Flypest thrilled the crowd on the Rajpath. Sukhoi, Jaguar, C-130J Super Hercules and MiG-29 aircraft won the hearts of people in the air. The ceremony culminated with the flypest. At last, beautiful and colorful balloons were left in the sky.
249 total views, 1 views today