The role of the tax officer is over
In the next two years the verification of ITR will be online immediately. It will not be the role of a tax officer. For further scrutiny, the office will not have to go. Who is the tax officer and who is the tax payer, both of them will not be able to know.
All problems related to income tax are being solved online. 99.54% income tax returns have been approved without any scrutiny. Now all income tax returns will be processed in 24 hours and refunds will be given immediately.(Who got what in 2019 budget)
One million digital villages will be built(Who got what in 2019 budget)
- In rural areas 12 lakh people are serving in the digital sector. One million digital villages will be built in the next five years.
- With the implementation of reservation of 10% in government jobs for the poor and not affecting the other reserved categories, about 2 lakh seats will be provided in the institutions.
- 60 thousand crore rupees have been allocated for MNREGA also. Under the good luck scheme, all households will get electricity connection till March 2019.
Gratuity limits increased
- Gratuity limit has been increased from 10 lakh to 30 lakh rupees.
- The contribution of the government in the new pension scheme has been reduced from 4% to 14%.
- Those who earn 21 thousand rupees per month will receive a bonus. This bonus is 7 thousand rupees.
- The government will provide more relief to the people who buy the house through GST.
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maanjan Mega Pension Scheme has been launched. After 60 years, pension of 3 thousand rupees will be given every month for workers working in un-organized sector. 10 crore workers will be benefitted
Also read this
LIVE Interim Budget 2019
443 total views, 2 views today